- Norway – West Coast
- Switzerland – Berner Oberland
- Pacific : Australia (all states), New Zealand, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Fiji
- Africa : South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia
- Middle East : Israel, Egypt, Dubai
- Asia : Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
- North America : USA, Canada, Alaska
- Europe : United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Austria, Germany, Greece, Turkey,
Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Poland
- Central America : Costa Rica, Puerto Rico
- South America : Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, Chile
- Cruising : P&O Pacific Star (Vanuatu) Celebrity Millennium (New Zealand) Azamara Journey (Asia), Queen Mary II (Norway & Trans-Atlantic) Celebrity Solstice (Caribbean), Radiance of the Seas (Round Australia), Celebrity Solstice (New Zealand), Holland America- Eurodam (Mediterranean) Skorpios III (Chile), Ponant – Le Lyrial (Adriatic & Greek Islands)
Scott assisted on a recent family cruise to the South Pacific including 27 Children and Grandchildren. Scott’s extensive travel experience proved very beneficial when arranging this, as well as many of our previous journeys . We highly recommend Scott for your travel needs.
Helen Hughes – Secretary
Rockhampton Mahjong Club
Scott assisted 95 players and guests to attend the Australasian Mahjong Festival in Norfolk Island in August 2019. Scott’s great communication with Governor’s Lodge and PineTree Tours was very reassuring for our Club and led to the ultimate great success of the Festival. Scott even arranged for us to Face Time with Governor’s Lodge management to ensure effective communication for all requirements.